Jamaican Usain Bolt sets a new Olympic record as he retains his 100m Gold medal at the London 2012 Olympics on the 5 August 2012.
Fellow Jamaican Yohan Blake finished second, with USA’s Justin Gatlin taking the Bronze medal in the event.
Subscribe to the Olympic channel:
Since 1896, athletics has been on the programme of each edition of the Games of the Olympiad. Its presence on the Games programme has allowed its popularity to increase across the world. This popularity was also strengthened by the creation of the IAAF in 1912. Women’s events appeared for the first time at the 1928 Olympic Games in Amsterdam, while the men’s programme was standardised as of the 1932 Games in Los Angeles. Although at the beginning women were authorised to participate in only some events, today their programme is almost identical to that of the men.
Find more about Athletics at www.olympic.org/athletics
Find more about the Olympic Games at www.olympic.org/olympic-games
Follow your favourite athletes on the Olympic Athletes Hub:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- [CHẠY ĐI CHỜ CHI] [TẬP 14 FULL] |
- Chạy Đi Chờ Chi| Tập 11 FULL| Trấn Thành xông trận, Song Thỏ tương trợ hết mình|Running Man Việt Nam
- Ngô Kiến Huy 'GÂY ẤN TƯỢNG MẠNH' trước dàn sao Running Man Hàn đình đám | SAIGONTV
- Yoon Sung Bin Flies Like a Bird.. and Successfully Jumps over 130cm [Running Man Ep 394]
- Chạy Đi Chờ Chi |Tập 9 FULL| Trấn Thành lập team với Lan Ngọc, quyết xé bảng tên Hari Won