He also a horny, intact male, that tries to mount every dog he sees. The spikes are unfair, and potentially dangerous to all of the other dogs. If he attacked, or got into a fight with another dog, the other dog would be practically defenseless. As you can see, dogs communicate “NO!” with muzzle butts and nips other physical warnings. The dogs could get injured just communicating ‘no!’ with that thing.
(The grey dog, Winston, and the Husky, Nevaeh are both my dogs and they grew up together and love each other so they play like this.)
*This channel exists in order to educate people about dog behavior in dog parks.*
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đeo Nhạc Cho Mèo – Phim Cổ Tích Thiếu Nhi Hay Nhất
- Cách Làm BÁNH QUẾ Giòn Rụm Thơm Ngon Bằng Chảo Chống Chính | Nhung Cooking
- I Tried Wag! Dog Walking As A Side Hustle
- How to get Ending 3 of A Street Cat’s Tale : support edition – Being with Humans?
- CÙNG VÀO BẾP VỚI MÈO KITTY VÔ CÙNG DỄ THƯƠNG VỚI HANOITOYS